ANY PERSON ACCESSING THE "KeyContent.org" WEB SITE AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Copyright: KeyContent.org by Rick Sapir is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Essentially, you you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
<div xmlns:cc="http://creativecommons.org/ns#" xmlns:dct="http://purl.org/dc/terms/" about="http://keycontent.org/Copypright"><span property="dct:title">KeyContent.org</span> (<a rel="cc:attributionURL" property="cc:attributionName" href="http://keycontent.org/">Rick Sapir</a>) / <a rel="license" href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/">CC BY-SA 4.0</a></div>
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- Trademarks: Names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- External Links: "KeyContent.org" contains hyperlinks that will let you access other World Wide Web sites. These sites are not under the control of "KeyContent.org", and "KeyContent.org" assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may reside in any external web site. "KeyContent.org" does not make any representations regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
- Content Submission: Certain areas of the "KeyContent.org" web site allow for the exchange of information between User and the web site. The User expressly grants "KeyContent.org" the authority and right to use that content in any way.
- Accuracy of Information: "KeyContent.org" endeavors to keep information available on the "KeyContent.org" site accurate. However, "KeyContent.org" makes no guarantee of any kind, either expressed or implied, regarding the quality, accuracy, or validity of the opinions, data and/or information available. User acknowledges that any reliance upon such opinions, data and/or information obtained from or through "KeyContent.org" is at the sole risk of the User.
- Disclaimer: The "KeyContent.org" services and all downloadable software are offered on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The User assumes all responsibility for use of the "KeyContent.org" web site and waives all claims against "KeyContent.org" that may arise from utilization of this site. Further, "KeyContent.org" shall in no event be liable for any damages or losses, including without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages resulting from or caused by this web site or its content, including without limitation from User's use or inability to use the site, delays in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or any error or omissions in content.
- Endorsement: References to any specific commercial firm, commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by KeyContent.org. We do not endorse individuals or corporate entities or their products or services.
- Indemnity: User agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold "KeyContent.org", and all officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach of the User Agreement by User or any user of User's account including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees.
- Abuse of Services: User agrees that he/she will not, in any way, modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in "KeyContent.org", nor will User decompile, reverse engineer, dissemble or otherwise unlawfully use any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets or other proprietary information contained in "KeyContent.org".
- General: This User Agreement has been made and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with North Carolina law. Any action to enforce this agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.
Any term, condition, or provision of this Agreement that is determined for any reason to be unlawful, invalid, void or unenforceable, shall not affect any other portion of this Agreement.
The KeyContent.org website uses: